외국작가들의 작품을 소개하는 곳으로 구상회화 중심으로 선정 하였습니다.

WONART 2015-07-03 22:25 조회 수 850 댓글 수 2

Jamie Ellis Hansen

IMG_6199.jpg

Kiwi

4″ by 6″ watercolor on paper.

IMG_7876.jpg

This is Black Sunshine

15 by 22″ watercolor on paper. An homage to one of my favorite White Zombie songs – the one that I love to turn up loud on the highway as I try to be mindful not to go TOO fast.  There is no actual black in this painting; I don’t use black paint. 

IMG_7018.jpg

Gala Apples

4″ by 6″ watercolor on paper.

mason-and-brushes.jpg

Mason Jars and Brushes

Ball Jars – 15″ by 22″ watercolor on paper.  A fun snow day project featuring three vintage jars and a few of my prettiest paintbrushes.

wine-bottles.jpg

Wine Bottles

22 by 15″ watercolor on paper of wine bottles

4727646771_e4623783a5_o.jpg

Mason Jars

11″ by 14″ watercolor on paper of aqua mason jars in a sunny window.

cloches.jpg

Glass Cloches

15 by 22″ watercolor on arches paper.

three-of-a-kind.jpg

Three of a Kind

15″ by 11″ watercolor on paper, more from my glass series. I just love vintage glass.

coke-bottles11.jpg

Coke Bottles

“Coke Bottles” 11″ by 14″ watercolor on paper. This painting is one of many of the vintage soda bottle paintings that I have planned, after a very successful shopping trip to Granddaddy’s Antiques.

Jamie Ellis Hansen

Watercolors, like children, are bright, quick, and mercurial. I am glad to find time to paint some of the beautiful things that I see around me. I work in watercolors on my sunny kitchen table. I love painting portraits, glass, chrome, or anything with lots of light and shadow. I am a native North Carolinian who resides in Whitsett, NC. I graduated from UNC Pembroke in 2003 with a BFA in Fine Art with a concentration in painting. 

댓글 2

수채화에서 후속 터치는 물기를 점점 줄여줘야 하는데 이 작가는 오히려 그 반대로 했습니다. 그렇지만 표현의 일관성을 유지해서 조형적인 완성을 보여주네요.

No profile

수채화 아직 배우지는 않았지만,,번지기기법 있는것?같아요,ㅋ자연스럽고..물사용어떻게 하냐에 따라,,수채화 느낌이 다르네요..

List of Articles
번호 제목